Join our dynamic volunteer program at Bozeman Health. Many opportunities
are available. Volunteers are asked to make a 4 month commitment of 4
hours each week. Additionally, all volunteers attend a volunteer training
seminar once a year. Benefits include a free meal for each shift and participation
in hospital and Volunteer Services events. Come join our dedicated team!
- Information Desk: Make a lasting impression for those who enter Bozeman
Health Deaconess Hospital by greeting visitors and providing information.
Desk attendants may deliver flowers as well.
- Escort: The primary job of the escort is the transportation of patients,
paperwork and equipment between departments within the hospital. In addition,
escorts deliver mail and flowers to patient rooms.
- Emergency Department Guest Relations: Guest Relations provides comfort
and non-medical services for patients and their visitors in Emergency Services.
- Perioperative Services Waiting Rooms: Volunteers provide support to families
and serve as a liaison between families, surgical staff and physicians.
- Cancer Center Guest Relations: Volunteers provide comfort to cancer patients
and family in the waiting and infusion area.
- Retail: Volunteers at the Care Boutique and The Gift Shop at Bozeman Health
assist customers as they shop for gifts, flowers, candy and other merchandise.
- Special Projects: Volunteers assist with special projects, various activities
and events as the need arises.
- Junior Volunteer: An aged 18 and under program, for volunteers within various
departments within the hospital. Please see Junior Application below.
To learn more or to receive an application, please contact Volunteer Services