Join our dynamic volunteer program at Bozeman Deaconess. Many opportunities are available. Volunteers are asked to make a 4 month commitment of 4 hours each week. Additionally, all volunteers attend a volunteer training seminar once a year. Benefits include a free meal for each shift and participation in hospital and Volunteer Services events. Come join our dedicated team!
- Information Desk: Make a lasting impression for those who enter Bozeman Deaconess Hospital by greeting visitors and providing information. Desk attendants may deliver flowers as well.
- Escort: The primary job of the escort is the transportation of patients, paperwork and equipment between departments within the hospital. In addition, escorts deliver mail and flowers to patient rooms.
- Emergency Department Guest Relations: Guest Relations provides comfort and non-medical services for patients and their visitors in Emergency Services.
- Perioperative Services Waiting Rooms: Volunteers provide support to families and serve as a liaison between families, surgical staff and physicians.
- Cancer Center Guest Relations: Volunteers provide comfort to cancer patients and family in the waiting and infusion area.
- Retail: Volunteers at the Care Boutique and The Gift Shop at Bozeman Deaconess assist customers as they shop for gifts, flowers, candy and other merchandise.
- Special Projects: Volunteers assist with special projects, various activities and events as the need arises.
- Junior Volunteer: An aged 18 and under program, for volunteers within various departments within the hospital. Please see Junior Application below.
To learn more or to receive an application, please contact Volunteer Services at 406-556-5173.