Who We Are
With cancer, access to the latest treatment options is enormously important,
and so is being close to family and friends while receiving treatment.
Bozeman Health Cancer Center provides compassionate cancer care with technologies
and treatment options right here at home.
We offer comprehensive cancer care in a peaceful, healing environment.
Our team of doctors includes medical oncologists/hematologists and radiation
oncologists. Our expanded, integrated center affords our patients comfortable
treatment in a single location.
In addition to the comprehensive cancer care services offered locally,
Bozeman Health Cancer Center is a network member of the
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) Network, which brings the resources of three internationally renowned institutions
to our community: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, University of
Washington Medicine, and Seattle Children's. This offers local patients
access to the latest cancer diagnostic and treatment information. And
through our partnership with SCCA, and with the Montana Cancer Consortium,
patients can register in clinical trials, offering patients access to
the latest drug, immunologic and molecularly targeted cancer therapies
before they become widely available.
Our cancer care services include:
- Radiation oncology
- Medical oncology (chemotherapy), within a newly expanded infusion center
- Access to clinical trials
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site laboratory
- General oncologic surgery at Bozeman Health
- Certified and compassionate medical and radiation oncology nurses
- Clinical Patient Navigators
- Oncology Social Workers
- Support services, including wound clinic, nutrition and massage
- American Cancer Society Cancer Resource Library with reference and support
information, and Road to Recovery (free transportation to treatment)
- Care Boutique offering products specifically for cancer patients and survivors
- Cancer Rehabilitation services, including STAR-certified oncology rehabilitation
- Access to palliative care
- Access to end-of-life care
- Free mammograms for women who are underinsured or without insurance using
Bozeman Health Cancer Center promotes a team approach to oncology care.
We employ some of the latest diagnostic technology available, such as
the most recent mammography equipment, CT scanners, and the latest platform
linear accelerator with stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT ) technology.
Bozeman Health's expert cancer team also includes surgeons, radiologists,
urologists, OB/GYNs, gastroenterologists, dermatologists, palliative care
physicians and pathologists working together to effectively diagnose and
treat cancer wherever it strikes.
Understanding that treating cancer is not solely about providing medical
treatment, Bozeman Health Cancer Center provides patients with the assistance
of social workers, financial case manager and clinical patient navigators
specializing in medical oncology, radiation oncology, breast care and
radiology to guide patients through their treatment.